Welcome to our Election Guide! We list everything you need to know about upcoming election and the candidates vying for seats that represents Belmont. You can also find out how to register to vote and get links to all our current representatives.
The general election will be held on November 7, 2023 from 6 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. If you are in line by 7pm, you will be able to vote.
You can see the democrat candidates for this district on our blog post: November 7th Election Candidates.
The following are deadlines for the general election:
- if not already a registered voter, you must register by October 16th.
- Apply for a ballot to be mailed to you is September 22nd.
- Early voting starts Saturday, September 22nd.
- Last day of in-person early voting is Saturday, November 4th at 5pm.
Virginia Voting Services
Register to vote, update your current Virginia voter registration, apply to vote absentee by mail, or view your polling place, election district, absentee ballot status, and voting history.
In Virginia, all voters are authorized to request an absentee ballot. Visit vote.virginia.gov to fill out the online absentee ballot application.
Not Sure Where to Vote?
If you are not sure which election district or precinct you live in, you can:
- Check your voter registration card
- Check it online on loudoun.gov
- Call 703-777-0380.
Belmont Country Club has the following representatives:
- Mike Turner (d) – Loudoun County Board of Supervisors, Ashburn district, elected in 2019, serving a four-year term
- Phyllis Randall (d) – Loudoun County Board of Supervisors, At-Large Chair, elected in 2015, serving a four-year term
- David Reid (d) – Virginia House of Delegates, 32nd district, elected in 2019, serving a two-year term
- John Bell (d) – Virginia Senate, 13th district, elected in 2019, serving a four-year term
- Jennifer Wexton (d) – US Congress, 10th district, elected in 2018, serving a two-year term
- Mark Warner (d) – US Senate, Virginia, elected in 2014, serving a six-year term
- Tim Kaine (d) – US Senate, Virginia, elected in 2018, serving a six-year term